RE: Upgrade 8.1.7.0 to 8.1.7.4.x Tru64 Parallel Server/ More ques

From: Jack van Zanen <JACK_at_QUANTSYSTEMS.NL>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 02:31:44 -0800

Hi,

Thanks for the info. This install was completed succesfully yesterday.

One more question with 9i on TRU64. Do you have any suggestions based on experience for Kernel settings with 6 databases on one TRU64 machine (4 * 9i and 2 * 8i)??. My Unix/Oracle experience is with AIX and there you did not need to worry about them.

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

Author: Jack van Zanen
  INET: JACK_at_QUANTSYSTEMS.NL