RE: TGIF - not quite

From: Weiss, Rick <rweiss_at_state.mt.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:06:55 -0800

That's already on the schedule - along with a round or two of golf. Kind of a forced vacation I guess. But the 2due list is already being populated (do I sense an application here??)

Thanks

Rick Weiss
Oracle DBA
Helena, MT USA

Author: Scott Stefick
  INET: sstefick_at_harpercollege.edu

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Weiss, Rick
  INET: rweiss_at_state.mt.us