RE: How to check which table be access most?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:42:36 -0800

Mike

   I configure STATSPACK on all my instances, so if I just needed a general idea as to which tables were getting used the most, I would just run a few snapshots and look at the reports. utlestat/utlbstat would work just as well. Or you could query some of the V$ tables where STATSPACK is getting its info. anyway.

   If you really need to know exactly, Darrell's suggestion of auditing would be the way to go. So pick your poison.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: mike mon
  INET: mccdba_at_yahoo.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Apr 25 2003 - 14:42:36 CDT