RE: IOUG Get together?

From: Weiss, Rick <rweiss_at_state.mt.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:31:40 -0800

Why not wear them for spring skiing @ Big Sky?? Start a new trend - be a fashion leader instead of a gee-follower.. ;o

Rick Weiss
Oracle DBA
Helena, MT USA

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 16:37
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Can I lobby for IOUG Hawaii? I have all these Hawaiian shirts I need to use.

Author: Weiss, Rick
  INET: rweiss_at_state.mt.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 23 2003 - 18:31:40 CDT