Re: IOUG Advice

From: Daniel W. Fink <optimaldba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:02:46 -0800

One thing to remember is that there will be changes for each day, which may make your decision easier or impossible. Also think about networking during the times there is nothing of interest. Some of the best knowledge is exchanged outside of the sessions. You can always attend one session, realize that it is not what you wanted or expected and go to another one.

--
Daniel W. Fink
http://www.optimaldba.com

IOUG-A Live! April 27 - May 1, 2003 Orlando, FL
   Thursday, May 1 1:00pm - 2:00pm - Automatic Undo Internals

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Daniel W. Fink INET: optimaldba_at_yahoo.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).