RE: IOUG Get together?

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 04:33:40 -0800

I wish I could go ... no vacation time (saving for first addition to the family later this year) ... hotel accommodation is at-least 50% of published rates for me and park entries is free for me and 3 friends ... I work for Disney .. <g>

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

Author: Jamadagni, Rajendra
  INET: Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com