RE: IOUG Get together?

From: <Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:06:55 -0800

-People say "hey" in the Panhandle rather then "hi". Of course, they say that the panhandle is more like Georgia than Florida. Orlando actually is not too humid - then again I am from Tallahassee.

-Wear light clothing - bring layers as it does sometimes get cool in the evenings
-Bring sunscreen
-Where have you been man? - Hawaiian shirts will only reveal you as a tourist and snowbird. Might as well where sandals with black socks, sunglasses with tape and a camera around your neck. Then you might actually get mugged.
-Listen to a lot of Jimmy Buffet before you get here and read Carl Haisen

Oracle OCP DBA

Author: Arup Nanda
  INET: orarup_at_hotmail.com

<http://www.fatcity.com>

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is
strictly

confidential and for the intended use of the addressee only; it may also
contain

proprietary, price sensitive, or legally privileged information. Notice is
hereby given that

any disclosure, distribution, dissemination, use, or copying of the
information by anyone

other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.
If you have

by reply e-mail,

delete this communication, and destroy all copies.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any
attachment to

this e-mail has been swept for viruses. We specifically disclaim all
liability and will

accept no responsibility for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and advise

you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

  INET: Paula_Stankus_at_doh.state.fl.us