Re: Re: Not able to connect to database

From: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:12:02 -0800

did that and I installed the ORacle 8i client properly. I am now getting:

my oci.dll is in the bin directory and I set the Toad home directory properly. Any idea?

Initialization error
Could not locate OCI dll

building Oracle HOMES List
HOME Name OraHome81 added to list.
Found multiple homes, searching each HOMEx for valid PATH searching in SOFTWARE\ORACLE\HOME0
Oracle_Home found in SOFTWARE\ORACLE\HOME0 IS in system path! Unloading previous Oracle DLL

Author: <rgaffuri_at_cox.net
  INET: rgaffuri_at_cox.net