RE: Backups to Tape?

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:32:08 -0800

I dont know how Robert is doing it...

but I just consider the disk backup as the first wave of backups...

I still backup to tape.. keep a number of copies on site, offsite..

In our case, the disk with be big DR san in diff location... dupicated for on site.

Now I know most shops wont have that but... just backing up to tape after disk
and verifying it.. I dont see a problem with that.

Brian

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

Author: Spears, Brian
  INET: BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Apr 17 2003 - 15:32:08 CDT