RE: optimal set up of tablespaces on disks??

From: <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:26:51 -0800

Sorry for the late reply but I'm getting caught up on the list today.

One thing we do that reduces disks required for redo is put a set of redo logs on the same disk as the executables (since these are almost never written to). We also put them on the outside of that disk to maximize performance.

Regards,
Jay Miller

Author: Peter R
  INET: niagarap_at_hotmail.com