RE: Backups to Tape?

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:47:08 -0800

I agree that, particualry in production, backup to disk is the way to go, and then get those backup sets backed up. In development, it all depends on the system, the cost and the SLA's. I guess my experience with MML is somewhat more stable than yours is (using netbackup)... though the initial stabilization of the infrastructure is a pain.

Thanks for your feedback!!

RF

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com

Author: Spears, Brian
  INET: BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Apr 17 2003 - 11:47:08 CDT