RE: Normalisaition (was Re: Large databases)

From: Grant Allen <grant_at_towersoft.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:36:52 -0800

We'll be arranging an emergency aid drop of 'l's to the continental US so you can all start spelling your participles-of-words-originally-ending-in-l correctly, Steve. That way you can do your database modeLLing while you're traveLLing :-) We'll follow that up with a few gentle exercises on the '-our' suffix so you can honOUR us with your colOURful new spelling :-). And then ... oh bugger it ... then we'll just drink beer and no one will understand us anyway :-)

(Hmm - I reckon we kill this thread now ... one of those red flashing lights is blinking on my mental dashboard about starting flame-wars on spelling and grammar on the net)

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

Author: Grant Allen