RE: Resend :: OPEN_LINKS -- how do you define a policy

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:58:39 -0800

We have application A and application B. Users from application A position the cursor on a client and then press a button that run a stored proc in B. In B, the stored proc gathers the client's data and pass it as an array back to application A that shows the data on the screen. Application A close the dblink.

Since we have 300 users, I show the dev team to close the database links as I do not want many idle connections on application B server and use ressources for nothing.

Stephane

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca