RE: Oracle DBA(24x7) from Oracle

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:23:37 -0800

At a previous job, my employer has developped that offer. We were offering bronze (9to5 weekdays), silver (9 to 5 7days) and gold support (24h 7days). Isn't that ironic.

For the client, it is support only. No design, no development.

On the other hand, a good DBA can automate all that monitoring.

Stephane

Author: Arun Annamalai
  INET: oracle_at_shakaboom.com