RE: Resend :: OPEN_LINKS -- how do you define a policy

From: Stephane Paquette <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:08:49 -0800

Can't you just snapshot the data to your local database on a daily basis ?

You can use a dblink, copy the data then close the dblink. I just learn that 2 weeks ago on this list, it's a cool feature and it's qlready running in our production database. I have 300 users who can push the blue button (developper fantasy) that called a remoted stored proc and then close the dblink.

Stephane

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca