RE: Oracle DBA(24x7) from Oracle

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:16:33 -0800

Arun
  Wait a minute. If your production is stable, then what are they going to be doing for your money? This is like paying for snow clearing in July. Give them the unstable system with the demanding users that always curse when they call you. Then you'll get your money's worth.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com