RE: DBA's that tune duhveloper's SQL

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:44:18 -0800

First candidate:

Interview took 20 minutes. Answered correctly ( or close enough ) every question, and passed the SQL test.

Even knew about Codd's rules.

Has *no* Oracle experience. Amazing to find a SQL server developer that knew the stuff he knew. At least for me it seems, as I hadn't met one before.

On to the next one...

Jared

"Grant Allen" <grant_at_towersoft.co.uk>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 04/15/2003 04:03 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: DBA's that tune duhveloper's SQL

> All were MS weenies.
>
> Now we get to go through it again.
>
> I'm going to be more demanding this time.
>
> Jared

Jared,

I'd love to read the highlights of this round of interviews ... I need a laugh.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)

Author: Grant Allen