RE: DBA's that tune duhveloper's SQL

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:33:42 -0800

Yes, I really do. I don't know all those rules myself, and I doubt many memorize them.

It would be very encouraging to get a few affirmative answers.

"Stephane Paquette" <stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 04/15/2003 08:08 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: DBA's that tune duhveloper's SQL

Jared,

You really ask about Codd, Date and the 12 rules for developpers ? That's a hard screening.

I thought I was tough by asking about dynamic sql and the 3 first normalization forms.

Stephane

Author: Stephane Paquette
  INET: stephane.paquette_at_standardlife.ca

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com