RE: Re[2]: DBA's that tune duhveloper's SQL

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:28:21 -0800

THAT is funny.

Sounds like you have an ideal opportunity to solve two problems at once!

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com

Upcoming events:
- Hotsos Clinic 101 in London, Reykjavik, Ottawa, Denver, Sydney

Author: Robert Eskridge
  INET: bryny_at_dfweahs.net

Author: Cary Millsap
  INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 15 2003 - 11:28:21 CDT