RE: Duhvelopers

From: <Trevor.Williams_at_rac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:53:57 -0800

Melissa
Export/import can not change the tablespace storage parameter of a lob. In 8.1.7 at least. Perhaps this is still an issue for 9i. You may need to pre-create the tables.

Sent: Tuesday, 15 April 2003 11:04 am
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

The tables that didn't create all contain LOB's. The tables without LOBs created with no problems.

CREATE TABLE ...........
TABLESPACE "SYSTEM" ENABLE STORAGE IN ROW CHUNK 4096 P"
"CTVERSION 10 NOCACHE STORAGE(INITIAL 12288 NEXT 12288 MINEXTENTS 1
MAXEXTE"
"NTS 249 PCTINCREASE 50 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1 BUFFER_POOL
DEFAULT))"

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 1950 encountered
ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace 'SYSTEM'
IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 1950:

Some bug probably.