RE: DBA's that tune duhveloper's SQL

From: Weiss, Rick <rweiss_at_state.mt.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:23:57 -0800

Deborah:

I hate to pass this on to you, but yes, whenever there is a problem on the application we are doing here I not only get to identify the offensive code, I get to supply corrective actions to it and then the duh's get to test its functionality.

Rick Weiss
Oracle DBA
Helena, MT USA

Author: Weiss, Rick
  INET: rweiss_at_state.mt.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 14 2003 - 13:23:57 CDT