RE: Open Cursors, again

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:29:03 -0800

HP-UX and versions 8.0.5.2.1, 8.1.7.4, and 9.2.0.3.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Richard Ji
  INET: richard.ji_at_mobilespring.com

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Richard Ji
  INET: richard.ji_at_mobilespring.com

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 14 2003 - 12:29:03 CDT