RE: OEM Events

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:13:38 -0800

Mark,

        We've never been able to keep the OEM events running around here, something to do with the SMTP daemons. Anyway, we do perform that check every hour from a custom in-house created tool.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

Author: Mark Leith
INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Goulet, Dick INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L