RE: Oracle and DICOM

From: gmei <gmei_at_incyte.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:48:16 -0800

Oracle and DICOMI think you can just store the full path + filename (of image) in the db, and leave the actual image on OS. So if a doctor wants to see the image, your application will know where the image is and open it.

Guang
Author: gmei
  INET: gmei_at_incyte.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Apr 11 2003 - 13:48:16 CDT