RE: Help with Unix find command

From: Darrell Landrum <dlandrum_at_zalecorp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:44:12 -0800

This needs a "-" in front of exec

find . blah -mtime +1 -exec ls {} \;

>>> rlsmith_at_kmg.com 04/10/03 11:43AM >>> oracle_at_typeOMENU:> export ORACLE_SID=openview oracle_at_openview:> find . -name ""${ORACLE_SID}_exp_full*.log"" -mtime +1
exec ls {} \;
find: missing conjunction
Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of
mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know
immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake,
then delete the e-mail message. Thank you.

Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com

Author: Darrell Landrum
  INET: dlandrum_at_zalecorp.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Apr 10 2003 - 13:44:12 CDT