RE: fast_start_io_target -- which buffer?

From: Ganesh Raja <gans_r_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 07:38:56 -0800

Dennis,

That need to be.

When u do a clean shutdown the Blocks that have been writeen to disk are not pulled up an cleaned. So they are still sirty .. The next select that wants to read the Blocks Clears the ITL .. So they are still dirty ..

Your thoughts on this highly regarded.

Best Regards,
Ganesh R
DID : +65-6215-8413
Author: Scott Stefick
  INET: sstefick_at_harpercollege.edu

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS

Author: Ganesh Raja
  INET: gans_r_at_rediffmail.com