RE: RMAN hangs

From: Stephen Lee <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 10:08:47 -0800

Some things that come to mind:

Another backup has started and grabbed the tape drive so your backup has to wait.

The current tape filled up and everything sits waiting for the taped to get changed.

Sunspots.

Author: Stephen Lee
  INET: Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 08 2003 - 13:08:47 CDT