RE: max open cursors case

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 09:39:13 -0800

Raj,

    Then you set the parameter to whatever their little heart desires, times 2.

Dick Goulet

Some days you get the bear, and then some days he gets you!!

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 08 2003 - 12:39:13 CDT