RE: AutoDBA

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:14:06 -0800

Jeff,

        Ah Yes, now I remember. And I believe the alarm bell is still valid. But you do ask a good question, is anyone out there using the product?? Maybe you should ask for some references!!

Dick Goulet

Author: Eberhard, Jeff
  INET: Jeff.Eberhard_at_Rolls-RoyceGS.com

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Eberhard, Jeff
  INET: Jeff.Eberhard_at_Rolls-RoyceGS.com

Author: Goulet, Dick
  INET: DGoulet_at_vicr.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 17:14:06 CDT