RE: RMAN: What blocks are backed up with a full backup?

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 03:03:35 -0800

Yes, it would be good to read the bitmap. But I doubt if RMAN changes its behaviour depending on whether the Tablespace does or does not have ASSM -- the behaviour has to be consistent regardless of how you define storage parameters.
[in any case, again, it has to read the logical attributes of a logical entity -- a Tablespace, which it might not do].

Hemant

Hemant K Chitale
http://hkchital.tripod.com

Author: Hemant K Chitale