RE: RMAN: What blocks are backed up with a full backup?

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 19:28:38 -0800

But it does make sense that when ASSM is in use that RMAN would read the bitmap,
doesn't it. Something for me to ask the Oracle RMAN folks.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Technical Management Consultant
TUSC - The Oracle Experts www.tusc.com
904.708.5076 Cell (It's everywhere that I am!) Author of several books you can find on Amazon.com!

Author: Hemant K Chitale
  INET: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg

Author: Freeman Robert - IL
  INET: FREEMANR_at_tusc.com