Re: oracle full table scan

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 09:29:24 -0800

A zip file of the run_stats scripts can be downloaded from

http://www.cybcon.com/~jkstill/download/run_stats.zip

Jared

"Igor Neyman" <ineyman_at_perceptron.com>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 04/04/2003 06:08 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: oracle full table scan

Would you please?

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
ineyman_at_perceptron.com

> Sorry, the attachments didn't make it, though they were only text.
>
> I can put them some accessible via the web if anyone wants them.
>
> Jared
>

> Jared.Still_at_radisys.com
> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
> 04/03/2003 11:34 AM