Things to validate / collect before Killing a session !!!!

From: Reddy, Madhusudana <Madhusudana.Reddy_at_bestbuy.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 08:33:51 -0800

Hi List,
We all need to kill the user sessions in the situations of locking or sometime on end user / application support person's request . I would like to know best practices followed before killing a session , Any of you collect some information/statistics before kill ?? Please share your ideas and advice me on this.

Thanks in advance,Madhu

Author: Reddy, Madhusudana
  INET: Madhusudana.Reddy_at_bestbuy.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 10:33:51 CST