RE: dbshut script - why shutdown so much???

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 07:08:50 -0800

Oh joy! The ABORT argument again! ;)

Is there a way to flush table monitoring counts before the ABORT, either in 8i or 9i?

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_qtiworld.com           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 09:08:50 CST