RE: linux intel support matrix

From: Odland, Brad <Brad.Odland_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 07:03:38 -0800

What you see is correct. 9.2.0 is only supported on PAY versions of linux. 8.1.7 is still supported on various free versions. (funny how "open" only includes "

We just went through hoops trying to find a combination of "free" Linux and Oracle that
we could run OEM OMS and names on...

We settled on 7.1, 8.1.7.4.0 and OEM 2.2.0...after some fun installing, patching and relinking all seems well...

Brad O.
Author: Ray Stell
  INET: stellr_at_cns.vt.edu

Author: Odland, Brad
  INET: Brad.Odland_at_qtiworld.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 09:03:38 CST