RE: Table Size?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:13:57 -0800

Hamid
  Be sure to read "How to Stop Defragmenting and Start Living" very carefully so you really understand the concepts. These concepts free you from being overly concerned about details.   Myself, I try to plan for 1 year of growth. The future gets too unpredictable past that.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Apr 03 2003 - 11:13:57 CST