Can contracting rates beat minmum wage soon? (OT)

From: Johan Muller <johan.muller_at_wcom.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 04:53:38 -0800

At least at Joe's down the road I used to make tips? Dice proudly rewarded me with this posting last night....

Title: SAP Database Administrator
Skills: SAP, UNIX, Solaris, Oracle

Date: 4-2-2003
Location: Dallas, TX
Area code: 214

Tax term: CON_W2
Pay rate: $22.23/HOURLY - $22.23/HOURLY Length: 3 months

Position ID: pr75243_rdh14923
Dice ID: cxmnpwr

Job description:
This position is located in Dallas,Texas. Requirements: Time management, task prioritation, able to work well in a team environment with min. direction, project management, self-starter, excellent written and verbal and interpersonal skills and cross- train fellow team members. Must be a US citizen. Min 3 yrs. exp. in SAP Basis(having been involved in at least one full-cycle SAP Upgrade
implementation)UNIX(preferSolaris)/Oracle platform Min. 2 years SAP Security/Authorizations. Strong SAP Installation and support (including UNIX, Oracle and Basis skills to perform). WAS,BW,CRM,EBP,ITS,ESS installation exp. a plus. Multiple SAP upgrade exp. Strong Transport Management Systems skills. SAP Security/Authorizations and all aspects of Basis. MISC bolt-on products(Vertex,iXOS, and JefForm)a plus. Exp. with EMC and EDM a plus. Only qualified applicants please.

Job Title: SAP Database Administrator
Primary Skills: SAP; UNIX; Solaris; Oracle Job Industry: Advertising/Marketing
Vacancies:
1
Job City: Dallas
Job Metro Area: Dallas
Job State: TX
Job Country: US
Salary: $22.23/HOURLY to $22.23/HOURLY
Hours per Week: 40
Start Date: asap
Job Duration: 0 - 3 months
Detailed Job Duration: 3 months
Degree Type: BS
Degree Area: IT
Experience Minimum: 3 Years
Certificates/Licences: none

Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States.

Examine Your Career Options! With over 250 worldwide offices, Manpower Professional gives you an excellent opportunity to choose your career path and customize your work experience. To help you meet your career goals, we offer a wide range of free IT and business training online through our Global Learning Center. We provide other exceptional benefits to our employees including medical and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401K, and a stock purchase plan (in most locations). Servicing over 95% of the Fortune 500 companies enables us to offer you a full range of placement options including contract, direct and contract-to-hire.

Requirements: SAP, UNIX, Solaris, Oracle Travel required: none
Telecommute: no

Author: Johan Muller
  INET: johan.muller_at_wcom.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Apr 03 2003 - 06:53:38 CST