RE: invalid dbms_shared_pool

From: Tim Onions <tim.onions_at_speechmachines.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 03:38:38 -0800

This happened to me once - when I was mistakenly ran the script as SYSTEM instead of SYS/internal. Any chance somebody did this on your DB (a long shot I know)?

Tim Onions
Head of Oracle and Web Development
Speech Machines (A MedQuist Company)
...the speech-to-data Application Service Provider Tel: +44.1684.312364
http://www.speechmachines.com

Author: AK
  INET: oramagic_at_hotmail.com

Author: Tim Onions