help

From: <pradeep_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:48:39 -0800

Hi,

I have loaded a class to the database using loadjava. I have written a server which listens to a particular port(say 3000). The client class loaded to the database gathers infromation from the database and sends it to the server which needs to accept at port 3000.
Database is showing some information that grant needs to be given. I have loogedin Sys and given the grant also. Still not working.

SQL> exec SPR_DATETEST;
the Permission (java.net.SocketPermission 129.168.9.128:3000 connect,resolve)
has not been granted to PRADEEP. The PL/SQL to grant this is dbms_java.grant_permission( 'PRADEEP',
'SYS:java.net.SocketPermission',
'129.168.9.128:3000', 'connect,resolve' )

What will be problem. Can somebody help me ? When I tested the class outside the database, it is working fine.

Regards,
Pradeep

  INET: pradeep_at_ibsplc.com