RE: OEM jobs on Win2K

From: Mandar A. Ghosalkar <mghosalk_at_byer.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 13:08:55 -0800

When a OEM export job is created, the agent on the database server runs the exp utility through a tcl script.

same for rman. on the database server you should find a rman.tcl file.

after executing the export job i run the following tcl commands through the same oem export job. file rename -force f:/oracle/admin/btps/exp/btps_bt_rows.dmp f:/oracle/admin/btps/exp/btps_bt_rows_[clock format [clock seconds] -format %a].dmp file rename -force f:/oracle/admin/btps/exp/btps_bt_rows.log f:/oracle/admin/btps/exp/btps_bt_rows_[clock format [clock seconds] -format %a].log

this is required because i cannot specify a time format in the export file name parameter.

HTH
Mandar

Author: Mandar A. Ghosalkar
  INET: mghosalk_at_byer.com