RE: Database character set for Webshpere access

From: Vergara, Michael (TEM) <mvergara_at_guidant.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 07:23:38 -0800

Melissa:

I've done US7ASCII to WE8ISO8859 with no trouble. I think that since the UTF character set is a superset of ASCII there should be no problems, but I'd try it on a sandbox first.

Cheers,
Mike

Author: Vergara, Michael (TEM)
  INET: mvergara_at_guidant.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 02 2003 - 09:23:38 CST