AW: perl 5.8 access to oracle

From: Stefan Jahnke <Stefan.Jahnke_at_bov.de>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 00:38:36 -0800

Hi

I don't know wether you already solved your problem, but I had to tweak PPM3 to use a local directory. Then, downloaded the modules I need and installed them from there.

Have fun,
Stefan

Stefan Jahnke
Consultant
BOV Aktiengesellschaft
Voice: +49 201 - 4513-298
Fax: +49 201 - 4513-149
mailto: stefan.jahnke_at_nospam.bov.de
Please remove nospam to contact me via email.

visit our website: http://www.bov.de
subscribe to our newsletter: http://www.bov.de/presse/newsletter.asp

Sicherheitsluecken mit IT-Security-Konzepten von BOV effizient schliessen! Weitere Informationen unter +49 201/45 13-240 oder E-Mail an mailto:andrea.palluck_at_bov.de.

Wie Sie wissen, koennen ueber das Internet versandte E-Mails leicht unter fremden Namen erstellt oder manipuliert werden. Aus diesem Grunde bitten wir um Verstaendnis dafuer, dass wir zu Ihrem und unserem Schutz die rechtliche Verbindlichkeit der vorstehenden Erklaerungen und Aeusserungen ausschliessen.

As you are probably aware, e-mails sent via the Internet can easily be copied or manipulated by third parties. For this reason we would ask for your understanding that, for your own protection and ours, we must decline all legal responsibility for the validity of the statements and comments given above.

Author: Stefan Jahnke
  INET: Stefan.Jahnke_at_bov.de

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 02 2003 - 02:38:36 CST