RE: OT- Start a process after oracle on Win 2K

From: Pardee, Roy E <roy.e.pardee_at_lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 08:03:57 -0800

One other way to go would be to use a system startup script (see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198642 for details) that first started your db, and then followed up w/whatever other scripted tasks were necessary. Theoretically, anyway...

HTH, -Roy

Roy Pardee
Programmer/Analyst
SWFPAC Lockheed Martin IT