RE: enterprise manager console and sqlplus worksheet can't work

From: <Peter.McLarty_at_mincom.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 05:58:48 -0800

Its the Java JVM you have installed with the Jdeveloper. Have a look at your Environment variables and see what Java is in the path and what classpath is set. I would say OEM isn't compatible with the one installed when you installed JDeveloper

Cheers

Peter McLarty               E-mail: Peter.Mclarty_at_mincom.com
Technical Consultant        WWW: http://www.mincom.com
APAC Technical Services     Phone: +61 (0)7 3303 3461
Brisbane,  Australia        Mobile: +61 (0)402 094 238
                            Facsimile: +61 (0)7 3303 3048
A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

    - Walter Bagehot (1826-1877 British Economist)
Mincom "The People, The Experience, The Vision"

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

Mohammed Shakir <mshakir08816_at_yahoo.com>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
01/04/2003 08:04 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: enterprise manager console and sqlplus worksheet can't work

I installed Jdeveloper 9.x on oracle 9.0.1.3 and did not have a problem
with OEM or SQL worksheet. I believe, you need to install it in a
separate directory. Also it does not give you any startup Icon or put
the Jdeveloper in Start and program menu, so you need to start from the
directory.

===== Mohammed Shakir CompuSoft, Inc. 11 Heather Way East Brunswick, NJ 08816-2825 (732) 672-0464 (Cell) (732) 257-6001 (Home) __________________________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop! http://platinum.yahoo.com -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: Mohammed Shakir INET: mshakir08816_at_yahoo.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.net -- Author: INET: Peter.McLarty_at_mincom.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).