RE: Upgrade 8.1.7.0 to 8.1.7.4.x Tru64 Parallel Server

From: MARREIROS,RUI (HP-Portugal,ex1) <rui.marreiros_at_hp.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 05:18:38 -0800

Hi Jack:
the answer to your second question is yes, because you only have one DB, ;-).
about you first question there are some platforms on which the distribution of binaries to all the nodes goes wrong but with 8.1.7.4 on tru64 it doesn't ( as far as I know ;-))
You will be pretty safe if you follow the patch instalation instructions by the book, be aware of some bug releases that might apply to your case. rgds

Author: Jack van Zanen
  INET: JACK_at_QUANTSYSTEMS.NL

Author: MARREIROS,RUI (HP-Portugal,ex1)
  INET: rui.marreiros_at_hp.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 01 2003 - 07:18:38 CST