Re: Followup to jobs not running

From: Steve Perry <sperry_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:58:38 -0800

You may have already got the answer, but if your job is selecting candidate tables or schemas from "dba_tables" or dba_???, then you have to grant select on them to system specifically. System gets the select privilege from the role DBA and not directly.

I have a similar job that runs under a different user than sys. and I had to grant select on dba_tables to <user>
grant analyze any to <user>

Steve

Author: Steve Perry
  INET: sperry_at_sprynet.com