RE: Oracle encouraging Linux software developers

From: Nelson, Allan <anelson_at_midf.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:53:38 -0800

They have already ported HPUX to Itanium and are offering servers with it.

Allan

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.  This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]

Author: Nelson, Allan
  INET: anelson_at_midf.com