RE: Followup to jobs not running

From: Ball, Terry <TBall_at_birch.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:29:00 -0800

That did not help. It takes longer to error out, but it is still failing. I can set the same jobs up for the sys user and they run without problems. I am not sure why the system user is the owner of the jobs and since I am the only DBA here this afternoon, I will have to wait until next week to find out if there is a reason for not moving them to sys.

If anyone else has any ideas, I am still open to suggestions.

Terry Ball, DBA
Birch Telecom
Author: Ball, Terry
  INET: TBall_at_birch.com