import problem - newbie question

From: LeRoy Kemnitz <lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:03:38 -0800

I am exporting data from production to test database. I receive error of 'no privledges on tablespace'. I dropped the user from the test box and trying import full from the schema export I created. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I am running 8.1.7 on Unix.

imp system/***** file=uwsa.dmp log=import.log full=y ignore=y

LeRoy

Author: LeRoy Kemnitz
  INET: lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 28 2003 - 11:03:38 CST