Re: Hotsos Clinic 101 Feedback

From: Chip <ocp-dba_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 23:03:44 -0800

Attending a Hotsos Clinic and Hotsos Symposium was very worthwhile. If an employer
cannot afford the training time, flexing work hours (or using vacation) may be possible.

Note: if you do attend a Hotsos event on your own time, your company name can be removed from your name tag ;)

Looks like some Hotsos Clinics have been scheduled in 4 countries: Apr 8 - 10 Chicago, IL, USA
May 13 - 15 London area, UK
Jun 2 - 4 Reykjavik, Iceland
Jun 10 -12 Ottawa, ON, CA
Aug 12 - 14 Denver, CO, USA

Personally, I enjoy listening and learning from Cary, Jeff, and Gary.

Have Fun :)

Author: Chip
  INET: ocp-dba_at_earthlink.net